WORK COMP REHABILITATION PROGRAM
PLYMOUTH PHYSICAL THERAPY SPECIALISTS is partnering with ADVANTAGE OT to provide you with the best worker compensation treatment program.
Each clinic will coordinate a team approach including therapy professionals, case management, and vocational services as indicated with the goal of getting the injured worker well and back to work as quickly as possible.
After completing physical therapy with us, we will refer the patients to Advantage OT’s if needed.
Plymouth Physical Therapy Specialist will be providing the following physical therapy services for work comp patients:
- Evaluations within 24-48 hours
- Individualized treatment program focusing on the strengthening, conditioning, and education of an injured employee.
- Occupational therapy
- Certified hand therapy
- Acute care
- Therapeutic exercise
- Traditional modalities
- Mechanical Diagnosis and Therapy (McKenzie Method)
- Repetitive motion/stress rehabilitation
Advantage OT will be providing the following services:
- Functional Capacity Evaluations (FCE)
- Work Hardening /Conditioning
- Work Tolerance Screening
- Post Offer of Employment Testing
- Work Task Simulation Clinics
- Functional Home Living Assessment
- Physical Demand Analysis
- On Site Job Coaching
ADVANTAGE OT HAS THREE CONVENIENT LOCATIONS
320 Church St
Mount Clemens, MI 48034
34857 Brush St.
Wayne, MI 48184
50240 Dennis Ct.
Wixom, MI 48393